Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Extra innings at Killington

Powder day at Killington, April 10, 2012.  Photo courtesy of Killington Resort.
Nineteen inches of snow at Killington over the past several days means ski season doesn't have to be over yet. The K-1 gondola and Superstar quad are in operation giving access to as many as 47 trails. At this writing, Killington is shooting to remain open as late in April as possible.

I've put away my skis, but if you're looking for some late season turns, I have a small number of unrestricted 2-for-1 coupons. Send an email if interested, first come first served.

2 comments:

  1. I can ski Jay, hike to ski Sugarbush or Stowe, or ski KMart this weekend. I think I'm going to go trout fishing and ride my bike and do some running. Once my brain moves on to the spring sports, it's harder to pull out the skis for one more day. In some ways, I'm glad to have this season behind me and I can look ahead to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damon, that seems to be a common sentiment. I'm glad to have ended my season on a high note on Saint Patrick's Day, regrettably nearly a month too early. Here's to a cold & snowy 2012-13.

    ReplyDelete