Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Adirondack Sports & Fitness Expo this weekend

This may come as a shock, but I think we’re going to have an early spring. As much as I love skiing and winter, I’m also looking forward to getting out on my mountain bike soon. And hiking, climbing, paddling and running.

So if you’re not out skiing, you may want to check out 7th annual Adirondack Sports & Fitness Expo this weekend at the Saratoga Springs City Center. A complete listing of exhibitors, plus schedule of demonstrations, seminars and clinics is located here. Saturday’s hours are 10am – 5pm, Sunday is 10am – 4pm. Admission is FREE.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jeff,

    Thanks for the plug. Sounds like you had a good ski day at Gore Saturday.

    Were you able to make it to the Summer Expo on Sunday? The show was slammed all weekend, and had a record 6,500 attendees - so we and the exhibitors were very pleased!

    Happy Spring!
    Darryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daryl,
    We came over to the Expo Sunday morning, had a great time. I did the climbing wall in my penny loafers: good fun! Saw you from a distance, but like you said it was crowded, so didn't get a chance to say hi. I'm glad it was a successful Expo!

    ReplyDelete