Ski Lift Ticket Comparison, 2012-13
# of days
|Hickory Ski Center|
|Indian Lake town slope|
|Dynamite Hill, Chestertown|
Lift ticket price comparison fine print:
- Day passes are adult weekend rates. Gore and Mount Pisgah have slightly higher holiday rates than shown above ($79 and $20, respectively).
- Season pass rates are for adults, with no blackout periods.
- Season pass rates reflect early purchase discounts. Current pricing may be significantly higher, for example Whiteface / Gore ($869, increases to $999 on Nov. 17) and Killington ($1349).
- Killington was included as a frame of reference for Vermont ski area pricing.
- Ski Venture is a member-owned ski hill in Glenville, NY in continuous operation since 1937. Membership privileges include unrestricted 24/7 access to the club’s lighted slopes and rope tows. Click here for a trip report and overview from February 2011.
- Day pass pricing for Hickory was not yet available.
Photo credit: Jack Quavis, founder of Ski My POV.com.