Thursday, September 29, 2011

2011-2012 Ski Season Preview

Early season conditions on Gore's Cloud trail. 

The Saratoga Skier and Hiker, first-hand accounts of adventures in the Adirondacks and beyond, and Gore Mountain ski blog.
With ski season less than two months away, I checked in last week with many of the region's downhill ski areas to find out what's in store for skiers this winter. My preview of the 2011-2012 ski season appears here on Adirondack Almanack.

I ended up with much more material than I could use in the Almanack article, so I'll be posting a series of "outtakes" from my interviews here over the next several weeks. The first of those should be up within a couple of days.

As ski season gets closer I'll also have a nordic preview, so stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Very informative. I'll will be following you to stay updated until the season starts....keep us updated

    ReplyDelete
  2. This season preview article also appears in the November issue of Adirondack Sports & Fitness.

    ReplyDelete