Thursday, October 27, 2011

2 Wheels for my Quiver

This is the time of year when skiers start posting pictures of their ski quiver, like this,

Historical ski quiver, from The Real Jay Peak Ski Report

this,
2010-2011 ski quiver, from The SnowWay.com


and even this:

Sacrifice to Ullr, Ski = MC Squared

Anticipation for ski season is building, but I'm having a bit of trouble letting go of summer (if we actually had any this year) and fall. No new skis in my quiver this year (I made a key upgrade to my boots last year), instead I replaced my 15-year-old mountain bike a couple weeks ago with this:


Early season skiing can be great, but winter will be here soon enough. For now I'm hoping to get at least a couple more rides in and a hike or two before fall's over.


Oh, one last thing. It snowed today:


Ski season is just around the bend!

No comments:

Post a Comment